Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

    Should have figured when it said he was hanging out with the nut Nugent.
    Answer Man: Luke Scott talks Nugent, hunting and Obama origin - Big League Stew - MLB? - Yahoo! Sports

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

    He has never met Ted Nugent. Could you also elaborate and Ted being a nut?
    crack is whack

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

    True, I didn't even pay attention to that, thought it said "I loved meeting Ted Nugent" when I scanned that part and didn't read it. But he has a history of racist comments, he appeared on a show that openly known for it's pro-white views and his stint with Glenn Beck and the tea-bagging events = nut.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

    Just wondering, I have never heard him make a racist comment about anyone myself. Did see him take a black kid from the inner city hunting one time. Kid had no clue what he was even doing there.
    crack is whack

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

    He's made several. There was the one saying something like "there's a lot of white people here, i like it", then there was another him dropping the n-bomb and other slurs that forced a town to cancel his "show" he had coming up there.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Orioles Luke Scott = birther.

    I think Olbermann got busted for making that statement above about "alot of white people" that people who attended the event said wasn't true. Thats just doing a little quick google search. I typed in Ted Nugent racist just to see what came up. Didn't have much luck.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •